Olympic House Belfast is BREEAM Excellent, and has been designed in line with the UK Governments ‘Greener Buildings’ policy.
- Rainwater harvesting and recycling captures, filters, stores and re-uses rainwater within the building –an excellent method of ecological and sustainable rainwater management
- Photovoltaic panels (PV) contributing to net carbon zero ambition
- All electricity use in Titanic Quarter comes from renewable sources
- Full Building Management System with tenant access for independent control of office heating and cooling systems
- Contactless access from entrance to desk
- Daylight dimming, PIR control and energy efficient light fittings
- Pedestrian routes, cycleway, Belfast Bike Hire stations, Glider and rail halt on the doorstep